Why is green tea so popular? Now, everybody understand that green tea is good for whatever, consisting of the health of your skin, hair, and body. But not a great deal of us know why.
To put it merely, the appeal of green tea is owed to its low caffeine levels and high amounts of antioxidants. How does green tea for acne treatment work, you might ask. Well, you’re at the ideal place if you desire to learn.
Benefits Of Green Tea For Acne And Skin
- Green tea is rich in catechins, which are antimicrobial and assistance ruin acne-causing bacteria.
- It likewise has anti-inflammatory residential or commercial properties that help minimize the soreness and inflammation that is often brought on by acne.
- When taken in, the tea likewise helps deal with hormone imbalances that can often result in acne.
- Green tea is loaded with anti-oxidants that help neutralize damage-causing free radicals, safeguarding your skin cells and keeping them healthy. This helps avoid aging.
- The anti-oxidants in green tea likewise assist heal scars and marks that are often left behind by acne.
- Large pores draw in dirt and grease, resulting in blocking and the development of a pimple.
- Green tea is an efficient toner that assists unblock and improve your pores.
- How To Use Green Tea To Treat Acne
You Will Need
- Facial cleanser
- Green tea
- Spray bottle
- Non-comedogenic moisturizer
- Brew some green tea and let it cool completely. (You can drink the majority of it and extra 2-3 tbsp for this treatment.).
- Put the cooled green tea into a spray bottle.
- Wash your face with a facial cleanser and pat dry with a towel.
- Spritz the green tea onto your face and let it dry off.
- Wash with cold water.
- Apply moisturizer.
Why This Works?
This treatment helps tone your face by refining pores, securing your skin with anti-oxidants, removing excess dirt and grime, and preparing your skin for hydration.
The tea also helps relieve your face, lessens soreness, and deals with existing acne. The EGCG, a catechin present in green tea, helps eliminate acne.
This treatment will be more reliable if you likewise consume green tea regularly.